Monday 11 September 2017

EH01 The Flower of Evil great for 15mm science fiction gaming

“My right hand gripped the revolver so tightly that the steel pushed achingly into my flesh.  Beyond the door was a thing of nightmare; of dreams, of madness.  It sat upon the bowing wooden floor of the boarding house with its bulbous trunk throbbing and root like tendrils writhing across the bare planks.  Taller than a man and topped with waving fronds which carried more the look of meat than of plant matter it had seen me kick open the peeling blue painted door.  It had seen me with oil black eyes dotted around its upper body and now it undulated a nerve flaying call.  Was it alone or were there more?  The bile rose in my throat and I wanted to scream at the impossibility of it but I knew that if I began to scream I would never stop.  I was a cop and there was a little girl missing somewhere in this misbegotten place.  Taking aim I pulled the trigger again and again and it was that accursed flower of evils turn to scream.”
The Flower of Evil. One of the first sculpts for Alternative Armies by the awesome Sam Croes and now in high quality grey tone resin and reduced in price too.   It is great for many scales and settings. You can use it in 28mm in 15mm or even in 6mm as it sizes its threat to your other miniatures. Horror Games, Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction, Plant Wars (they are Triffic!) and more.  Go HERE or read on to learn and see more. 
EH01 Flower of Evil
This pack contains one resin miniature in a single piece of a monster plant which is 34mm tall and very detailed.  Is it flesh or is it plant matter?  Plays with your mind. Great for many scales and settings you have the choice of purchasing a single miniature or getting five and we will include a sixth free with it.  Excellent value.  3.00GBP.  Go HERE.
The scale shot here shows a 28mm Elf Assassin from our FL range (30mm tall) and a 15mm Rim Merc Trooper (16mm tall) alongside the Flower of Evil.  These are not included in the pack but shown for scale only.
Thanks for Reading,
GBS

No comments:

Post a Comment