Tuesday 4 March 2014

Prang and Skorath

New SHM Miniatures from 15mm.co.uk


By Eli

So, this time I get to report something a bit more personal. Many of you may know that I submit a lot of sculpting work to 15mm.co.uk for inclusion in their SHM range and I am happy to announce another batch has hit release.

First of all, are a full host of new Prang sculpts. From a single figure sculpted at the dawn of my sculpting, I've expanded this alien species to include troopers, leaders, techs and heavy weapons troopers.


Along with these froggy fellows, I also sculpted the Skorath. Armored alien for hire, the Skorath will make an excellent mercenary, bounty hunter, bodyguard, etc.. Perhaps team him up with the Razak, Gizbin, and a Trandan to form the ultimate hit squad or galactic bail enforcement team?


For info on all of these galactic hard cases, check - HERE


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I'll be adding all of these to my buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Prang I painted, these are good too. The goggles are a nice touch! The Skorath is an interesting sculpt too, I like his piggy nose and armour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Eli! These are lovely sculpts.

    I am looking forward to seeing how wargamers paint them up and use them.

    GBS
    www.15mm.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic! Both the paintjob and the sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought the entire set of Prang plus a few extra for conversion purposes .
    I loves me some Prang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eli, you are improving all the time. Good stuff, that!

    ReplyDelete