Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ground Zero Games - new releases available

Ground Zero Games has made the new releases from the Colours convention available to everyone: 

Crusty Combat Walkers (link)

Resculpted NAC Power Armor (link)

Crusty Heavy Infantry in armoured hostile-environment suits, pack A
Heavy Crusty Infantry in Environment Suits (link)

I know I'll be placing an order soon - I can easily put all three releases into immediate service.  I'll use the Heavy Crusties as command teams for my current army.  And if the new NAC PA minis are a taste of what's to eventually come for all Tuffleyverse factions, we'll be watching very closely.

Cheers,
Chris

4 comments:

  1. I got the crusty PA and the walkers today (ordered yesterday) with my colony shacks etc. They do not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those walkers look very good indeed... GZG really delivering the goods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, those walkers talked me into not only getting them, but also get Tomorrows War and a 15mm sci-fi army or two! Nice work Mr. Walker!

    Oh, and this awesome blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I like the look of the new Crusty minis. Must place an order soon. Need some adversaries for the New Israelis I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete